Diffusie was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to delete.
This article consists of a few remarks about diffusion in human lungs. I have added the information to the main diffusion article. Since both the article and the title are in Dutch, and the article does not contain anything that is not mentioned in the diffusion article, I think it is redundant and has no encyclopedic potential. I propose that we delete it. Sietse 12:14, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Translation of the article: Diffusion happens in the body in the lungs. It happens when a gas moves from a place with a high concentration of gas to a place with a low concentration of gas. This happens in the lungs. Oxygen jumps on the red blood cells from the alveoli. . The last two words seem to be some kind of signature. Sietse 12:14, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Redundant information, and being in Dutch it would not be suitable as a redirect. [[User:Livajo|力伟|☺]] 13:23, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Redundant, no need for a redirect. Geogre 14:47, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete - Amgine 15:28, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete - No new information to merge Greba 03:13, 1 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.